Our works included the installation of multiple fan coil units and the installation of supplementary AC to new communications rooms throughout the space.
– A new mechanical and electrical installation throughout with multiple AHU’s installations on the roof space.
– New feature lighting was installed to the meeting rooms, kitchens, locker rooms and ancillary areas.
– Bespoke joinery was installed to kitchens, meeting rooms and break out areas. A high level of finishes were installed across the project.
– Incorporated furniture installation management / coordination.
– Other finishes included the installation of new floor finishes, decorations and feature walls.
– New SAS ceilings have been installed throughout with MF ceilings to common parts and fire barriers reinstated as required.
– New glazed partitions and acoustic drywall dividers were installed throughout in order to create various spaces i.e. meeting rooms, kitchens, and staff areas.
– The toilets and core areas were also fully refreshed.
– Structural steel decking was installed on the roof area to carry the new mechanical roof plant to service the new office areas over multiple floors.