he development is a refurbishment of 12 railway arches and associated landscape and public realm works at 189 to 200 Morning Lane, Hackney.
The following is a lists of the works completed to date:
– All steelwork to front of arches between G / lines C – J have been installed.
– First fix of walls in back of house has been completed in arches 195 – 200.
– Second fix walls and ceilings have been completed in arches 187 – 200.
– Tiling has been completed in arches 198 – 200.
– Mains power cable works have started in Link St, these works will take one week.